Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Loose Ends

(No Ned Sherrin here though)

[Adopts standard tongue-near-cheek attitude]

Perhaps the Anonymous or Anonymi who is being paid £30,000 to work a 40 hour week in a job 'any idiot' could do would be so kind as to tell me more. I daresay they have my email address. Hehe.

Now if only I could decide whether I want to be a jungle explorer, an environmental technology developer, a psychologist, a wealthy but dead-eyed desk-jockey, a teacher, a journalist, an international man of mystery, an actor, an estate agent, a tour guide, a librarian, a New Zealand film director, a charity fundraiser, an orchestra manager, or a professional baritone – I'm sure some of those ought to sound plausible... - I might make a better job of taking decisive action...

1 Comments:

Blogger jonc said...

It wasn't me that posted before.

Work for a company called CHP.

Said salary, said hours.

wouldn't say that 'any idiot' could do it, but a standard Cam grad probably could.


jonc

February 08, 2006 9:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home