Z31 Lite 13
There's no Number Thirteen in our street. I rather wonder if that isn't pretty silly. But there is currently a groovy fortieth-anniversary Mini (dark red, same as the thirtieth-anniversary one, with Minilite alloys). On which subject, is it wrong that I kind of want a Scratch Black Smart car?

2 Comments:
Not at all. I always find there's something about the way those things move that makes it look like they're gliding along a lot more smoothly than normal cars... maybe it's just cos they're small. Or maybe it's just me.
But yeah, just think of all the fun you could have parking at right angles to the pavement...
Gosh, that's poetic! Never really thought of that, but then I don't often see them moving all that often. Though I was following one once and it left me way behind - dunno if it had a power upgrade, cos they're only meant to have about 60bhp and I had 150, but then I am a pretty wussy driver.
I'd like to at least try driving one, especially if I lived in a city. But then, I hear they're not actually that good as city cars cos they don't cope well with speed bumps and have that stupid semi-auto gearbox. But then nobody's perfect.
I think they're just a teensy bit too long to park at right angles to most pavements, and it may not be legal either, but it does look very cool when they do.
Post a Comment
<< Home