I'm not usually amused by the destruction of historic artifacts, but that is mildy hilarious. I particularly like the bit where they describe them as sitting on a windowsill at the bottom of a flight of stairs... I mean, where else would you leave your priceless ming vase.
"This rickety ladder in front of a door is the perfect place..."
I've stood in the Fitz before and contemplated the vulnerability of some of the stuff... this kind of proves that there isn't actually some magic power stopping anything from getting damaged! Might have to stay away in future for fear of causing some similar calamity.
4 Comments:
I'm not usually amused by the destruction of historic artifacts, but that is mildy hilarious. I particularly like the bit where they describe them as sitting on a windowsill at the bottom of a flight of stairs... I mean, where else would you leave your priceless ming vase.
"This rickety ladder in front of a door is the perfect place..."
I've stood in the Fitz before and contemplated the vulnerability of some of the stuff... this kind of proves that there isn't actually some magic power stopping anything from getting damaged! Might have to stay away in future for fear of causing some similar calamity.
Yeovil? Really?
similarly, Yeovil is the last place I would have thought of.
And yet there you are, inasmuch as I'm in Exeter.
Post a Comment
<< Home