Tuesday, January 24, 2006

For some reason...

... and it's not wholly because it's sunny outside, it feels kind of summery today. Which set me to reminiscing about Cambridge, but also to thinking. It's not a resolution as such, but I'm hoping this year I might become more confident in my own value, compare myself less harshly with other people, become somewhat more 'normal' [that's a good thing] and yes, maybe even wear shorts in the summer if I so choose. Though that'll require a fair amount of exercise and dietary preparation.

And now since there's clearly something wrong with me, I'm going to stop writing. For now.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um could you warn me next time you're going to be cheerful and positive? I need time to brace myself. ;-)

Lovely to see, though.

TCH

January 24, 2006 1:23 pm  
Blogger Z31 said...

Ah, how silly of me, fake tan is of course the piece de resistance of any self-assured, confident chappy.

Toby: stay tuned, I spent the last four hours composing a needlessly florid post, but unfortunately without access to paper. Will try to synthesise after some tea.

January 24, 2006 5:25 pm  
Blogger Z31 said...

(Is it that obvious that my legs have seen so little daylight they're practically translucent? hehe)

January 24, 2006 6:57 pm  
Blogger Sherry said...

apparently glasgow is becoming the fake spray tan capital of the world - well, scotland at least. (courtesy bbc breakfast thingy)

January 25, 2006 9:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home