Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Dickens Quiz!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I got 8/12, which I thought was very respectable given I know bugger all about Dickens (dickens about Dickens, if we're being puntastic) and just clicked on whatever one seemed most likely.

On a completely different subject, I think this 'Post a Comment' page may be the slowest loading page on the internet.

November 02, 2005 9:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

6/12 :(

November 02, 2005 9:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

4/12 with guessing

November 02, 2005 10:53 pm  
Blogger Sherry said...

4, with guessing.

who is anon?

November 03, 2005 8:46 pm  
Blogger Z31 said...

Hard to say, but it might have been the person in 'Newbury', using a BT connection with Firefox on Windows 2000 and an 800x600 resolution. (Useful, this statcounter... just not useful enough)

November 04, 2005 12:33 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, it was.

Ever been to Newbury?

November 04, 2005 12:00 pm  
Blogger Z31 said...

Many times; I particularly enjoyed Greenham Common. But have you? The statcounter is not to be relied upon, since it thinks I'm in Exeter...

November 04, 2005 12:14 pm  
Blogger Sherry said...

does the statcounter think i'm american? mine does - and i think we may use the same one.

November 04, 2005 1:19 pm  
Blogger Z31 said...

Yep, you're in Sterling, Virginia apparently. At least I can generally tell it's you because of where you link from.

November 04, 2005 1:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

11/12 is supreme! I was OK on the novel questions, but didn't know the biographical ones. 9/12.

TCH

November 04, 2005 5:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home