Asking Silly Questions...
... here goes:
1) How does one use a bus? I understand the basics, like you stand in an appropriate place, board bus, pay money. But what do you actually say to the driver? How much money is it likely to cost? Can you get return tickets? Etc...
2) How can I use my Nectar points, given that my 'home store' is 150 miles away and if I ever registered to administer my Nectar card online, I no longer know the login details?
1) How does one use a bus? I understand the basics, like you stand in an appropriate place, board bus, pay money. But what do you actually say to the driver? How much money is it likely to cost? Can you get return tickets? Etc...
2) How can I use my Nectar points, given that my 'home store' is 150 miles away and if I ever registered to administer my Nectar card online, I no longer know the login details?

5 Comments:
You get on, say to the bus driver "single/return to <....> " and they tell you how much it is, and you give them the money, it shouldn't be any more then £3, but best be safe. Not sure about Nectar
Depending on where you are going on the bus, it can cost up to £5. It costs that much (well about £4.50) to get the bus from here to bath anyway.
Some bus drivers get cranky if you give them notes even if the bus fare is ridiculous! With some buses you can get a student discount - Cambridge blue is what I have in mind.
Buses in London are best used by oyster card, just swipe when you get on; get off when you get where you're going.
The Easter Bunny has kidnapped you, hasn't it?
No, the distinct lack of confectionery products around here (I could really go for some biscuits) reveals that not to be the case! I've just been busy with application stuff and such, which takes up time and doesn't give me much to talk about - at least not much that I wish to divulge to the massed anonymi!
Post a Comment
<< Home