Saturday, April 01, 2006

Extensive Whinging

So, I'm feeling ill again. My tonsils and/or lymph glands (not sure, since I don't really know where or what either of those things are) are swollen and it hurts to swallow. In addition to which, my back is occasionally rather painful thanks to (allegedly) having pulled a muscle whilst walking in the country last Sunday. I may even have go and see a doctor again - but I really don't think I should be seeking medical advice every time I'm ill.

Anyway, this means both that I don't really feel like going out anywhere, and that I have to avoid people for fear of infecting them too. And it's raining, on and off. And I don't have any respectable clothes to venture outside in anyway. So I'm stuck in the house, and can't really think of anything useful to do here either...

Inevitably, lamentation continues in the 'graduation is a terrible thing to happen to a young man' direction, as I note that since graduation I've managed less than seven weeks' paid work, and have no reason to be confident that I'm getting respectably close to finding myself a job to do.

On the bright side, I enjoyed the contributions from the Today programme, the the Guardian, and Google to the festivity of the day...

... oh, and MuggleNet/TLC.

... and BMW, needless to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home