I got the "famous Super Bowl advertisement" wrong... I mean, how on earth am I meant to know that.
How stupid am I??!! I didn't spot the links on the right - what a giveaway. I can confirm that this was a solo effort, although I did read an intervew with 'Woz' the other day which helped with question 3.
And "To Mac or not to Mac"?? Come on now... ^o)
(There only appears to be two results - you're either an iPod touting, windows using wannabe or whatever it was I got.)
5 Comments:
"You got 9 right!
You live and breathe Apple, eagerly waiting for the latest shiny gadget to come out of California"
Look at me... or something :$
Hehe. So which one did you get wrong? And did you notice soon enough that there are links to many of the correct answers, or was it a solo effort?
7.
Bah.
I got the "famous Super Bowl advertisement" wrong... I mean, how on earth am I meant to know that.
How stupid am I??!! I didn't spot the links on the right - what a giveaway. I can confirm that this was a solo effort, although I did read an intervew with 'Woz' the other day which helped with question 3.
And "To Mac or not to Mac"?? Come on now... ^o)
(There only appears to be two results - you're either an iPod touting, windows using wannabe or whatever it was I got.)
I'd like to make it clear that, whatever the BBC might think, I - unlike Andy - have never bought a Windows PC...
Post a Comment
<< Home