Thursday, March 23, 2006

If I'd known it would take this long...

... I'd've done a Masters in the meantime.

Feel like I've been in the house, or at least in the same landscape (often inside a car) for too long. I want to go walking on hills, and go somewhere on a boat, or go in the sea or something. It's nearly four years since I've been what you might call swimming, and nearly three since I've been in the sea at all. Not having been away on holiday not only means I can't talk about 'having planned a journey' on application forms, it also means I haven't been away.

But for now, I still have urgent applications to do, that still may or may not get done even if I spend entire days on them. I have to try, I suppose. But I'm looking to have some leisure time in a couple of weeks. That might sound strange coming from someone with nothing to occupy his days, but it would be nice not to be thinking about applications or about the applications that I should be writing instead of jollying around.

Anyway, back to it. My previous question about creativity and innovation still stands. Not that Sherry's suggestion wasn't duly appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home