Tempestuous
Funny weather today. Very wet but also sunny.
An owl flew across the road in front of the car. Which was nice.
Some guy at my rehearsal was looking for people to audition for the part of some prince (Ferdinand?) in The Tempest. Ah, amateur dramatics. Which set me to recalling that I've often vaguely wondered if it might've been fun to be on stage (insert further displeased mutterings about cancellation of May Week Musical last year). But I've always been hampered by my unwillingness to audition. Though of course if I did audition I'd then be hampered by other things too!
Applications still aren't happening anywhere near quick enough. But not having seen Question Time in a few weeks, I'm watching that instead.
An owl flew across the road in front of the car. Which was nice.
Some guy at my rehearsal was looking for people to audition for the part of some prince (Ferdinand?) in The Tempest. Ah, amateur dramatics. Which set me to recalling that I've often vaguely wondered if it might've been fun to be on stage (insert further displeased mutterings about cancellation of May Week Musical last year). But I've always been hampered by my unwillingness to audition. Though of course if I did audition I'd then be hampered by other things too!
Applications still aren't happening anywhere near quick enough. But not having seen Question Time in a few weeks, I'm watching that instead.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home