Busy, Busy, Busy!
Out for a mere fourteen-some hours today; I'm getting rather concerned about when I'm going to get my increasingly-urgent applications done, especially if I'm meant to be away for two or more of the next three weekends, as I really ought.
Somewhat more exiciting 06s spotted today - a new Honda Civic and a brand shiny new mobile library.
Not filled with joy and hope at the election of Menzies Campbell...
Noting that corvid-versus-ape comparative cognition seems to be the most inspiring (on the surface, at least) and crowd-pleasing [hmm, perhaps I should unedit that back to crow-dpleasing] thing I learned about last year.
Driving homeward I was taken aback to see it was merely 9:35pm; which was nice. Not that I'm going to get anything useful done tonight beyond perhaps washing, and tidying my room so it doesn't look like... well, a bit like Andy's house, to be honest (hehe, just kidding. Well, kind of. It doesn't look like Andy's house with the builders in, at least).
So, yes, got to get going.
---
PS on subject of comedies of half-decade ago, Goodness Gracious Me! With the "what's the blaaaandest thing on the menu?" and the "Ramadan yes, ramadamadingdong no!" and the "I can make it at home for nothing!" and the "Will I bollocks" and such. Cool.
Somewhat more exiciting 06s spotted today - a new Honda Civic and a brand shiny new mobile library.
Not filled with joy and hope at the election of Menzies Campbell...
Noting that corvid-versus-ape comparative cognition seems to be the most inspiring (on the surface, at least) and crowd-pleasing [hmm, perhaps I should unedit that back to crow-dpleasing] thing I learned about last year.
Driving homeward I was taken aback to see it was merely 9:35pm; which was nice. Not that I'm going to get anything useful done tonight beyond perhaps washing, and tidying my room so it doesn't look like... well, a bit like Andy's house, to be honest (hehe, just kidding. Well, kind of. It doesn't look like Andy's house with the builders in, at least).
So, yes, got to get going.
---
PS on subject of comedies of half-decade ago, Goodness Gracious Me! With the "what's the blaaaandest thing on the menu?" and the "Ramadan yes, ramadamadingdong no!" and the "I can make it at home for nothing!" and the "Will I bollocks" and such. Cool.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home