Sunday, February 26, 2006

Aaaaaaargh!

So, I woke up at 11:30 - that'll teach me not to set any alarms - and thought I'd better go clothes shopping. Let me make it clear that there are very, very few things I enjoy less. It fills me with despondency and makes me very irritable, and if I was in therapy would set me back several sessions. The tacky music, the excessive heat even when I'm down to one layer, the annoying people... leaving a shop ten seconds after arriving because I just can't bring myself to be interested in what's inside, and I want to avoid drawing the attention of the staff... having to look in mirrors, and realising just why there are no clothes to compliment the grotesque fat, angry red skin, and decrepit hair... looking vaguely at clothes and having no idea what was actually stylish and what would suit me... but at least I was able to leave for home and be genuinely glad to do so! And we bought some petrol at the low, low big-town price of 87.9p per litre. Which was nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home