Seems that...
... everyone needs about a day to recover from HBP; it's better now that other people have read it and the speculation can begin. Actually really strange to read a book and know that nobody has read it before that day, only a few (thousand) people know more of the story than you do... I'm coming round to the idea of re-reading it now, whilst the first reading's still fresh in my memory; but not just yet.
Anyone know anything about Cake? The band, not the cake.
Looks rather empty outside without all the TV crew lorries and equipment and people. I believe they're coming back at some point, though.
Anyone know anything about Cake? The band, not the cake.
Looks rather empty outside without all the TV crew lorries and equipment and people. I believe they're coming back at some point, though.

4 Comments:
I like Cake.
What would be a good place to start on Cake then?
Fasion Nugget.
It's got nice covers of Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps and I Will Survive and i really enjoy the rest of the album.
Regrettably not available from Amazon though... and iTunes UK only has Comfort Eagle and the Wheels EP. Might be able to get it from Play though.
Post a Comment
<< Home