Forgot to add... been wearing my Harry Potter baseball cap in honour of the occasion, and this site (suggested by Shires) suggests that, as I'd thought and hoped, I'm a Ravenclaw :)
I came out as a Griffindor, which I'm always in two minds about. I try my hardest to answer truthfully, but have a sneaking suspicion that I'm more of a Ravenclaw. It's funny how soooo many people say they're Griffindor. If Harry had been a Hufflepuff, I bet that would be the most popular house! I'm liking the not-so-subtle jabs at Potter fangirls in HBP X)
2 Comments:
I came out as a Griffindor, which I'm always in two minds about. I try my hardest to answer truthfully, but have a sneaking suspicion that I'm more of a Ravenclaw. It's funny how soooo many people say they're Griffindor. If Harry had been a Hufflepuff, I bet that would be the most popular house! I'm liking the not-so-subtle jabs at Potter fangirls in HBP X)
I'm a Griffindor through and through.
Post a Comment
<< Home