Friday, July 15, 2005

It's only just occurring to me...

1) that my degree is over.
2) that the third year really wasn't much fun.

----

Eleven hours, fifty minutes 'til HP6; though even if Amazon deliver mine tomorrow (which hopefully they will) I won't get it until maybe 10am. Which will be rather frustrating. Shame I'm not in a city this time. When HP5 came out, on my last day in the first year, it was everywhere. I remember the pile of Amazon boxes in the p'lodge...people reading it on TH bridge...even at the top of Great St. Mary's tower. Almost everyone in town was carrying a HP5 bag. Don't get the same sense of excitement here, I suspect! I've never yet been able to read a HP book on the day it came out... I had my copy of HP5 sent home so I had to wait a day, and when HP4 came out I was in London at the National Festival (and didn't have my own copy anyway). They say they hope to sell 2,000,000 copies tomorrow.

----

There was something else, but I forget what.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home