That's Odd...

... I didn't think they were paying us to set up their stuff on our frontispiece (so to speak)... oh yeah, they're not...
Would be terribly inconvenient for them if I decided to get the car out, wouldn't it... [devilish grin]
Update: But I shouldn't bitch so... I know they'd move if I asked them to. I also know at least some of them are aware of the danger of me opening the door on them [devilish grin]. They've just been filming a seen with a police car... gotta love the engine note of an Impreza WRX...
In other news, Dawkins uses a Powerbook (well, once at least) - looks like a 17-incher to me.
Anyone like to respect me for not saying what I or Ross should surely have said at this point?

2 Comments:
You can't blame him for buying a powerbook, he's not the sharpest tool in the box....
I mean the selfish gene... He could have written a pamphlet with the same information. Everything's selfish, yeah, we get that....
jonc
You wouldn't be dissing Powerbook buyers there, would you Jon?
Post a Comment
<< Home