Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Starting to get...

... a little peeved, shall we say, with the TV crew. There's a cable running across the front of the house that I'm not aware of anyone having agreed to. The chauffeur is blocking our driveway (I was pleased with Alex's mum, when she came earlier to drop something off for mine, blocking him in :)), and is himself seated on a deckchair right in front of the house. I have a mind to push the button for the garage door to see if it knocks him over. Just kidding. I've just been to shut and bolt the side gate rather ostentatiously - I know I didn't open it. And I was just standing in the living room, to see a member of the crew walk right across our garden, not a metre away from me. The way I see it either they pay us to use our house/garden too, or they keep off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home