Sunday, July 17, 2005

Feeling kinda desolate...

... trying to think how to lift my mood out of its current malaise...

Incidentally, would people please learn how to pronounce 'Rowling', particularly if they're going to say it on national radio?!

As Harry finds a book turn on him, I kind of feel the same; it's curious that the magic of Hogwarts seems to have run out in the same month as I had to leave Cambridge. This isn't a criticism of the book btw, but a reaction to the plot.

Slightly irritated by those who confidently proclaim the book is rubbish after having read a few chapters...

Not ready to write more yet, especially as I don't know who else has read it. Need to find a friend who has with whom I can discuss it!

Can't think where I could go today, even if I did allow myself to use a car. After 21 years in the same town it can't be too surprising.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home