Cabriolets and SUVs
Remember saying a while back that I thought about one in three houses around here had a cabriolet car. In fact at the sixteen houses in the immediate vicinity I counted seven (no more than one per house) - though admittedly since I counted one of them has moved out and the new people don't appear to have one.
Also at dictionary.com I found a rather engaging definition of an SUV that captures the silliness nicely:
S.U.V. n : a high-performance four-wheel drive car built on a truck chassis
That's truck in the US sense, in which it applies to a smaller vehicle than we might apply it to here - an SUV, for example (circular? moi?) or a pick-up truck, but even so...
Update: In Avebury, a tattooed man in a vest top drove past in a Ford StreetKa. This spectacle caused me to laugh out loud, and no doubt one could argue that my visit to the floor shortly thereafter was divine retribution of some kind. [Woah, fingers with a life of their own again, they typed 'of cour' when they were meant to type 'of some']. A while later, either the same man or one very similar drove past the other way in a soft-top Suzuki Grand Vitara. Makes you wonder, doesn't it. [It probably doesn't, but indulge me...] I suppose it's nice that he doesn't feel the need for a big powerful manhood-compensation machine, actually. But the sight really was quite comical for some reason. You know me though, I laugh at very strange things...
Also at dictionary.com I found a rather engaging definition of an SUV that captures the silliness nicely:
S.U.V. n : a high-performance four-wheel drive car built on a truck chassis
That's truck in the US sense, in which it applies to a smaller vehicle than we might apply it to here - an SUV, for example (circular? moi?) or a pick-up truck, but even so...
Update: In Avebury, a tattooed man in a vest top drove past in a Ford StreetKa. This spectacle caused me to laugh out loud, and no doubt one could argue that my visit to the floor shortly thereafter was divine retribution of some kind. [Woah, fingers with a life of their own again, they typed 'of cour' when they were meant to type 'of some']. A while later, either the same man or one very similar drove past the other way in a soft-top Suzuki Grand Vitara. Makes you wonder, doesn't it. [It probably doesn't, but indulge me...] I suppose it's nice that he doesn't feel the need for a big powerful manhood-compensation machine, actually. But the sight really was quite comical for some reason. You know me though, I laugh at very strange things...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home