Sunday, July 17, 2005

Still not ready...

... to talk about HP (:P) and I know nobody's ready to hear it! Waiting for someone else to finish so we can discuss it.

In the meantime, check out Google Earth; I hear good things, though I can't try it for myself. How dare they develop it for Windows before Mac?!

Yesterday, inspired by the knowledge that my egg-scrambling skills were getting rather rusty, I decided to go back to the source - Delia's How To Cook - and follow instructions exactly. It worked really well, but it really oughtn't to be the only thing I cook! I'm inclined to try to cook something fairly frequently, but the need for a bunch of expensive ingredients and organisation will probably scupper my plans. I suspect that a common motivation for getting on with it and cooking exciting things is to have a 'partner' to impress... it's not quite the same when you have only yourself to cook for, I tend to be inclined just to subject myself to ready-meals and crisps.

I have a stockpile of sudokus in the out-tray of my printer, dating back the two weeks since I've been home. Haven't looked at any of them, nor a few from grads' week, but I suppose I should at some point...

Update:
The Guardian website reveals that most people seem to be feeling sad, some dissatisfied, which makes sense to me. Honestly, how could JK make so many people miserable on a nice sunny day?! Hehe. But I know nobody who was planning to read it will now choose not to. And hey, it's only a book. Hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home