Phantom helicopters
Helicopters keep flying over, sounding really low - I'd almost say they seem to be causing a lot of wind in the garden - yet I can't see them. The clouds aren't that low, surely?
Wondering how I'll cope without the net next week. Will this blog survive? My old website still bears a 'just off to Cambridge to do a degree, back soon' kind of message...
Wondering how I'll cope without the net next week. Will this blog survive? My old website still bears a 'just off to Cambridge to do a degree, back soon' kind of message...

6 Comments:
why are you netless next week? and of course it'll survive. just get a guest blogger of some sort!
I shall, for the first time really since starting at Cambridge, be neither at home nor at college.
A guest blogger is a cool idea, but I don't know anyone keen enough to blog at least once a week anyway! Volunteers?
Nice blog today, by the way.
Um, I can blog for you if you want (if you give me some idea of what to say/not say then I should manage!)
No guarantees as to quality.
Thanks Sherry, but I guess it's not worth your trouble since you already have your own blog to worry about (and which people can read for themselves) - it's only for a week and I doubt many people are reading anyway :) - daily visitor numbers are around 20 according to statcounter. Cheers for the offer though :)
Haven't heard any 'copters all day. Well, I've been on the other side of town, and I'm a bit useless about noticing these things.
Clarks is getting busier now. bugger, my easy life has gone. Tell you what, if you want rants about computers and shoes, I'm sure I could come up with something.
No, none today I don't think, but some yesterday and Wednesday. There's not much point someone who has a blog of their own guest-writing for someone else unless their readership is significantly different and I'm not sure ours is! But thanks :) I know where to come for shoe-computer ranting...
Post a Comment
<< Home