Joyous
Andy and Alex came round today, which was nice. They exercised their unfailing talent to criticise my home, its location, and all its contents past, present and future. Good to have a devil's advocate sometimes - sorry, all the time - I suppose. The fact that I use Blogger didn't escape ridicule either.
We've been looking for a new bike for me - I'm only willing to spend a few hundred pounds so the chance of getting something that avoids further ridicule is admittedly slim. Still, they're useful to have around to interpret the specifications for me, in the same way that it's useful to have an egyptologist around when confronted with hieroglyphs...
Oh, and a comical quote for the day. We were lamenting the rain, but noted that it could be worse, it could be raining blood. Alex observed that this would be
We've been looking for a new bike for me - I'm only willing to spend a few hundred pounds so the chance of getting something that avoids further ridicule is admittedly slim. Still, they're useful to have around to interpret the specifications for me, in the same way that it's useful to have an egyptologist around when confronted with hieroglyphs...
Oh, and a comical quote for the day. We were lamenting the rain, but noted that it could be worse, it could be raining blood. Alex observed that this would be
Something to tell your children about. Or in your case, something to tell someone else's children about.Super.

1 Comments:
Cos I'm nice like that...
Oh I am!
Post a Comment
<< Home