posted by Z31 at 5:38 pm
Note to self...Don't wear a coat on a warm day, then run away from armed police, into a tube station, jump the barriers and board a train.jonc
Well I don't want to sound as though I condone this sort of action, but if you're stupid enough to run away from police who are pointing a loaded gun at you...Need I say more?
Good points, well made...
That'll teach the people who assumed, because he was being chased by police in London, that he was a Muslim, too... Dr Azzam Tamimi from the Muslim Association of Britain:"Frankly it doesn't matter whether he is a Muslim or not, he is a human being."But somehow I suspect it would have mattered if he were a Muslim...
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
Note to self...
Don't wear a coat on a warm day, then run away from armed police, into a tube station, jump the barriers and board a train.
jonc
Well I don't want to sound as though I condone this sort of action, but if you're stupid enough to run away from police who are pointing a loaded gun at you...
Need I say more?
Good points, well made...
That'll teach the people who assumed, because he was being chased by police in London, that he was a Muslim, too...
Dr Azzam Tamimi from the Muslim Association of Britain:
"Frankly it doesn't matter whether he is a Muslim or not, he is a human being."
But somehow I suspect it would have mattered if he were a Muslim...
Post a Comment
<< Home