Parents Again!
So my careful avoidance of using the car was kinda cancelled out by both the parents calling within an hour and a half of each other to get me to come and pick them up... [sigh].
I'd also like to complain about the following: Traffic lights turn green; three seconds later, Dad says "it's 30 here, why are you doing 20?". Gah! 1) give me a chance! 2) 30's a limit, not a requirement 3) I was in the middle of three narrow lanes with cars each side as well 4) we were coming up to another traffic light... etc.
I'd also like to complain about the following: Traffic lights turn green; three seconds later, Dad says "it's 30 here, why are you doing 20?". Gah! 1) give me a chance! 2) 30's a limit, not a requirement 3) I was in the middle of three narrow lanes with cars each side as well 4) we were coming up to another traffic light... etc.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home