The End of An Era!
Finally this morning - much later than I expected - it happened. I opened Mail to check for emails, and Hermes rejected my password. Checked on the webmail interface as well; there's no doubt; my Cambridge address is dead. [I think some kind of solemn lament is called for here].
In practical terms, this means: anyone who's still using that address, please stop now :)
As to my comment that other people should update their blogs, don't worry if you have nothing to write about; I was rather aiming at people who hardly ever update, and who therefore should have something to say by now!
In practical terms, this means: anyone who's still using that address, please stop now :)
As to my comment that other people should update their blogs, don't worry if you have nothing to write about; I was rather aiming at people who hardly ever update, and who therefore should have something to say by now!

4 Comments:
Is the 'hardly ever update' aimed at me...
I have lots to say, just not enough time at the moment.. probably next week I will tho..
Well, your name did drift across my mind yes :P I hear you've been very busy though so you're more or less excused :)
Good good.
I'm thinking that we should be a doing something next week... I've got a trip to the airport and a wedding before then though.
Not your own, I trust? Ashley & Katie's?
Post a Comment
<< Home