19 days...
... already since graduation! On the other hand, it's only been 19 days since graduation, and already three years at Cambridge are fading into some crazy-beautiful dream. Knew they would. Context-dependent recall etc.
Generalised note to anyone I've linked to: hope you don't mind, let me know if you do :)
I generally keep my room a darkened palace of intrigue, but I think I might open all the blinds and actually try to get some tidying-up done...
Generalised note to anyone I've linked to: hope you don't mind, let me know if you do :)
I generally keep my room a darkened palace of intrigue, but I think I might open all the blinds and actually try to get some tidying-up done...

2 Comments:
Cambridge is a beautiful bubble, which gives you an enhanced sense of self, which life outside cannot match. so sad.
Hmm, an anonymous and possibly sarcastic commentator. How intriguing...
Post a Comment
<< Home