Sunday, July 24, 2005

Coast

Been watching the acclaimed BBC series, Coast. Makes me want to go travelling - in this country, at that, who needs some Spanish beach? Awesome photography and groovy presenters, mostly from Bristol hence comfortable accents and - in one case - cool dyed hair. [Come to think of it, did anyone at Cambridge have dyed hair? I rather suspect not.] Check it out - Sundays and, I think, Wednesdays. Next stop, Wales. (For them... kitchen, for me...)

5 Comments:

Blogger Sherry said...

i take it you mean dyed a funky colour and not all the brunette girls who made themselves blonde?

(there was one girl with dyed red hair - i think she went to st eds. also had very weird dress sense. and very scary to play football against.)

July 25, 2005 7:19 am  
Blogger Z31 said...

I do indeed mean funky colours... but I couldn't actually think of any brunette-to-blonde people or similar either. Beginning to remember some now...

July 25, 2005 8:33 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

/Coast/ was good, and I did like corwall while I was there so watching the programme made me want to actually go travelling round the peninsula.

Oh, and you're getting a link from my blog, so more strange visitors might appear...

July 26, 2005 2:29 pm  
Blogger Z31 said...

I've already had several weird people visiting me from you, A (since your post of 1 July); most disturbing it is too. Hehe.

July 26, 2005 6:27 pm  
Blogger Z31 said...

Oh, no I haven't, you're that Alex, now I see.

July 28, 2005 8:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home