Thursday, July 28, 2005

Why bother?

Been reading some other blogs railing against uninteresting/pointless blogs. But isn't it all pointless? If there's any doubt, my reason for blogging is to share with those of my friends who just might care, some details of my life and my thoughts. The sorts of things that I might talk about if there were people around to talk to and if I had the same confidence in speaking as I have in writing. This from a man who emails the other people who live in his house...

Something that concerns me though; I note that a lot of bloggers don't have a name... should I not?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's probably just to continue the anonyminitiy of the 'net, and the risk of people who don't share your opinions taking their differences to you in the physical world.

But blogging is for people interested in other people's lives. If they're not interested, then surely they don't have to view your blog?

July 28, 2005 10:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home