Sunday, December 11, 2005

Z31 Lite

In a bid not to inflame further debate just yet, I shall be trying to write less and to keep it superficial for a while. In the spirit of which...

Hurrah, I've finally got an advent calendar. I'm happy to report that the Prague branch of Marks & Spencer has them in stock, and they're very nice, triangular of side 45cm or so, with lots of chocolate in.

I shall endeavour to finish my account of my superb weekend in Cambridge, soon.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Advent calenders with chocolate are clearly the work of the Devil trying to lure people away from the true meaning of Christmas.

That you would think such Satanic products are superficial clearly shows how cunning and insidious they are.

I am truly inflamed. Just like you will be in the fiery pits of hell. I hope that brief serotonin high is worth spending eternity in the company of atheists, Wham! and Mr. Blobby.

December 11, 2005 12:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see a thick black cloud ahead... Oh wait, there really is a thick black cloud overhead. Stupid oil fire, who do I contact to get compensation for the reduced daylight?

I didn't know they had an M&S in Prague, wasn't really looking out for it last time I was over there. Am experiencing a distinct lack of advent calendar and christmas tree. Maybe I should correct that.

December 11, 2005 1:34 pm  
Blogger Z31 said...

[sigh] Are you from the Kansas school board?

December 11, 2005 2:11 pm  
Blogger Z31 said...

... except living in south-east England...

December 11, 2005 2:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home