Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Quiz Time...

... Chemistry, 5/10, oh the shame...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

7/10 here.

November 30, 2005 9:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

10/10 :)

November 30, 2005 9:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I only got 7. But the ones I didn't get weren't really chemistry (or I'm too much of a chemist. You realise these things when you start asking 'but what *sort* of magnetism?') they were more materials science/engineering and therefore precisely what I hated about GCSE chemistry ('like I bloody care about the industrial production of fertilizer. This is the worst project since that one on the transport revolution'. I think this is why I'm not a chemical engineer.)

November 30, 2005 11:07 pm  
Blogger Sherry said...

i got 5 as well. not bad given i haven't done chemistry in 5 years!

December 01, 2005 3:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! Didn't want to bother with all that. I assure you that the 10 was a stroke of pure luck. But I have been on Mastermind....
And like all people who have been on Mastermind I now am incapable of anything other than gardening.
Will keep commenting randomly...
Q. What is the connection between the two - Prometheus and Logan (aka Wolverine)? Two possible answers.

December 01, 2005 5:00 pm  
Blogger Sherry said...

Massive sideburns?

December 01, 2005 9:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's the anonymous X-Men lover??!!
Anyhoo, Prometheus was the child of Jean Grey and that Mr. Doom guy. He was also a friend of Logan's - Logan trained him I think (well, so me and Jamie think. Jamie says that Prometheus mastered the use of his powers by the age of nine!).

So I guess the connection is that they were friends, or that Logan fancied Jean and Prometheus was her child, or something like that?

December 01, 2005 9:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home