Friday, November 18, 2005

This town

should get a traffic warden, it'd pay for itself many times over.

I think it'd be cool to be able to tag electronically other cars with 'idiot points' or occasionally, 'praise points'. Then, say, when someone comes back to their car and finds 20 idiot points they might consider parking differently next time. One can but hope...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's a fantastic idea. You could have it so that if the total reaches -50 or something it could call up the law and have them put a point on your license. I suppose the problem would be if you came back to your car and found you had 35 muppet points, you could just whip out your own wand and clock yourself 50 dude points... that and if you saw your mates car parked in the street, you might be like 'wahey', give them 600 twat marks and get their license revoked.

It's a good plan, but I think you need to pencil in the details before handing it over to the DVLA.

:)

November 18, 2005 2:34 pm  
Blogger Z31 said...

Oh sure, there are bugs that need working out. For a start you wouldn't be able to tag your own car. Secondly maybe you could only give one point at a time and there'd be something to stop repeated point-giving. I think it'd be a better way of letting people know they're idiots than the rather non-specific 'lean on your horn for a while'...

Incidentally, how long do you expect to remain anonymous? There are only so many Windows 2000 users out there... muahaha

November 18, 2005 3:32 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ironic, since I actually posted that under OSX... hmm.

November 19, 2005 12:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home