I don't think I was suggesting that you were being in any way tardy. I was merely commenting on the fact that you hadn't posted this week's quiz yet - It's not really a case of it being somehow late. Just not there when I checked :P
As you mentioned, I got 10/10. Although, after 7 years of musical education in one form or another, I'd have been rather worried if I had scored lower!
Crikey, that makes us old or something, doesn't it? I don't really count pre GCSE music, although you're right - that makes it nearer nine years now. And that is nearly a decade!!!
Yup, we'll soon be thirty... I might have even left University by then. Hehe
8 Comments:
I don't think I was suggesting that you were being in any way tardy. I was merely commenting on the fact that you hadn't posted this week's quiz yet - It's not really a case of it being somehow late. Just not there when I checked :P
As you mentioned, I got 10/10. Although, after 7 years of musical education in one form or another, I'd have been rather worried if I had scored lower!
I should think that 'in one form or another' you're nearer seventeen years by now actually... hehe
Crikey, that makes us old or something, doesn't it? I don't really count pre GCSE music, although you're right - that makes it nearer nine years now. And that is nearly a decade!!!
Yup, we'll soon be thirty... I might have even left University by then. Hehe
Woo, 10/10. :)
*sigh* I only got 6 out of 10... how rubbish is that!
10/10
Well, it's ok i suppose.
Becca: 60% is still a 2:1 - or a B or C at A-level (can't remember now); either way, not a disaster :)
(that was rather patronising, wasn't it. But you know, can't win 'em all)
Post a Comment
<< Home