Sunday, November 13, 2005

Facebook Groups Redux

Because I'm surfing bored-ly rather than resarching, and in honour of how [little] things have changed since last time, and how I'm still living last term (hehe), my current facebook groups...

Apple Students
A Cup of Tea Solves Everything!
Cambridge Union
CCMS
Chocolate Biscuit Appreciation
Christ's College
Disney Appreciation
Experimental Psychology
Ginger Hair Appreciation
He's A Family Guy
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry
I'm a Natsci, Get Me Out of Here!
It's Facebook, Not Question Mark Book. How Hard Is It To Upload A Photo?
Jack Bauer Appreciation
Just Say No To Jobs In Management Consultancy, Investment Banking, & Faceless, Soul-selling Drudgery [which doesn't mean I will]
Mornington Crescent
Short People Soc
Su Doku Appreciation
The Game [d'oh! just lost the game]
Pete Wothers Appreciation
Steve Appreciation
Typewriter* (aka New Court / Lasdun Building*) Appreciation
West Country Warriors

---

*Has anyone from Christ's ever called it this?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why does nobody leave comments any more? Lazy buggers.

November 14, 2005 10:38 am  
Blogger Z31 said...

Because I haven't written anything worth commenting on? Just cos people don't comment doesn't mean they don't read... though I have to wonder at whoever it was that was here this morning at 6:49 ...

November 14, 2005 10:44 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There was cricket on...

TCH

November 14, 2005 1:19 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan does. (Call it typewriter that is.)

November 14, 2005 2:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always used to call it the Ladsun building. But only because I can't pronounce my N's

November 14, 2005 7:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh and because I could never spell Lasdun

November 14, 2005 7:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home