Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Quiz Time!

Biology quiz shock - Cambridge BioNatsci scores 9/12 ... psychologist doesn't even know the structure of the eye... etc. Come on, beat my score :)

In other news... I was at one of those company presentations last night, which required taking a train to, and navigating around, a strange city in the dark and rain. So I felt quite grown-up and not really scared, hurrah. Near the station some guy told me about just having been released on judge's remand and needing to get to Swindon... the type of story I'm always sceptical about but since he said he needed £4.80 and already had £4.60 I donated 20p (and let the comment about 'not having had any tea all day' wash over me). So, guilt not fully assuaged there. Inside I again felt guilty when some dude asked if I had 90p and I said "I don't think I have", until I checked and realised I actually didn't...

This evening, further excitement as a dog took advantage of our open door and made a quick tour of the house. Some confusion and waving of arms ensued until the owner appeared at the door, apologising profusely and promising that the dog was harmless but had been frightened by the fireworks [still? It's November the ninth!]. So that was fun.

---

The soundtrack to HP4 is now available on US iTunes; whether you want to hear it in advance is up to you. Personally I think perhaps not. I have a strange attitude to spoilers though; I'll watch trailers all day but I don't like clips. And I couldn't stand any spoilers at all for the book - I watched the TV show from Edinburgh castle when HP6 came out, but ran away when Jo started reading an extract... But I digress. Yay, 9 days to go!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

8/12 for me... I seem to get worse, the more quizzes I take!

Yay for HP4 etc.

November 09, 2005 10:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

7/12

remarkably good for a drunk physicist

November 09, 2005 10:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I only got 8/12 :( and I'm meant to be a bio nat sci :S

November 10, 2005 7:55 am  
Blogger Sherry said...

6/12 - not bad for a law student :D

While in Sri Lanka, our dog escaped from the house while on heat and went around sniffing every bitch for miles around. I ran around after him screaming at him and eventually cornered him in someone else's garden. I then dragged all 130lbs of him back home.

November 10, 2005 10:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home