Facebook Groups
For no particular reason except perhaps to entice in some of those who aren't yet facebook sluts, my current list of groups:
Apple Students
CCMS
Christ's College
A cup of tea solves everything
Westcountry Warriors
Hogwarts School of witchcraft & wizardry
He's a Family Guy
Jack Bauer appreciation society
Steve appreciation society
Pete Wothers appreciation society
I'm a Natsci, get me out of here
Mornington Crescent
Experimental Psychology
Update:
Su Doku appreciation society
Cambridge Union [not that I ever go there]
Just Say No To Jobs In Management Consultancy, Investment Banking, & Faceless, Soul-selling Drudgery [though I remain unconvinced that consultancy is the evil everyone says it is]
Apple Students
CCMS
Christ's College
A cup of tea solves everything
Westcountry Warriors
Hogwarts School of witchcraft & wizardry
He's a Family Guy
Jack Bauer appreciation society
Steve appreciation society
Pete Wothers appreciation society
I'm a Natsci, get me out of here
Mornington Crescent
Experimental Psychology
Update:
Su Doku appreciation society
Cambridge Union [not that I ever go there]
Just Say No To Jobs In Management Consultancy, Investment Banking, & Faceless, Soul-selling Drudgery [though I remain unconvinced that consultancy is the evil everyone says it is]

4 Comments:
I cant belive there is a Wothers appreciation society. Does he get more valuble with age then?. Nor can I belive im reading your blog. Oh well, revision drives even the sanest of men into a blubbering wreck
Hmm, now I wonder about the wisdom of letting everyone post comments... but let's see, you're male, clearly at least a former if not current chemist, and haven't finished exams yet, and can't spell believe... My money's on Mark.
And yes, there's a Wothers appreciation society, but I fear perhaps his good looks may fade with the cruel dance of time and thus he may in fact depreciate. Perhaps you should found the Wothers depreciation society?
Oh and I hadn't noticed, you've been driven into a blubbering wreck... did it hurt? Or was the wreck all soft and... blubbery...
Jack Bauer? Really? Come on now. I know 24 was something of a success... I even own the box set, but isn't this taking it a little too far? And are you really appreciating Bauer? And how do you appreciate a fictional character who has been shot, tortured, killed, become addicted to hard drugs... the list goes on. Are these really the prerequisites for a role model these days??? Just a thought.
Nice blog by the way!
Post a Comment
<< Home