Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Television

Have spent the evening in the TV room; my third trip there this year after the Cassini-Huygens landing on Europa and the General Election, making it three more trips than last year. Tonight there was no space exploration and no high politicking. Rather, there was Cribs followed by a sliver of Friends, then The OC, Revelations and finally Pimp My Ride. It was educational, if nothing else, and at least we managed to prevent anyone in the college from watching Big Brother tonight. I suppose I have a slight leaning towards appreciating The OC, but I've decided Summer's eyes are too close together and it's not clear yet whether Sandy Cohen's glorious eyebrows and all-round dudeness make up for that. Certainly I haven't yet signed myself up for either OCSoc or OC Soc in the Facebook...

Had better go and subject myself to some Dan Brown... at least it'll give me something to write about in the morning...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home