Saturday, November 19, 2005

Goblet of Fog

Just back from seeing the new HP. Since most people haven't yet seen it I shan't make any comment!

Also had some emergency-stop practice when the guy in the MPV full of kids in a layby on the left decided that now would be a good time for a U-turn, despite it being a 60mph road with traffic approaching from both directions. Needless to say I'm not satisfied with how I handled it, but we didn't crash which is the main thing I suppose.

Then the fog appeared again... Note to motorists: the sidelights of modern cars are pretty weedy little things, only really useful when parked. In poor conditions you need headlights and in thick fog, foglights too (this is what they are for). Driving with no lights at all in fog is not acceptable, even if it does require bravery...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home