Christ's on University Challenge...
... in nine minutes :)
---
Well they looked rather young and nervous (typically Christ'sish then) compared to the considerably older and Londonish team from SOAS. They had some good support, though. It seemed like they'd been saving up the hard questions for this week (being the last of the first-round matches, assuming they film them in order) which was a bit frustrating! Even (!) I didn't get any of the Christ's bonuses until over halfway through, and I ended up with 205 points with all the bonuses available to me. I was pleased to get 'pyromancy' though.
Overall, bad luck for Christ's, and I'm content that my presence wouldn't've made much difference!
---
Well they looked rather young and nervous (typically Christ'sish then) compared to the considerably older and Londonish team from SOAS. They had some good support, though. It seemed like they'd been saving up the hard questions for this week (being the last of the first-round matches, assuming they film them in order) which was a bit frustrating! Even (!) I didn't get any of the Christ's bonuses until over halfway through, and I ended up with 205 points with all the bonuses available to me. I was pleased to get 'pyromancy' though.
Overall, bad luck for Christ's, and I'm content that my presence wouldn't've made much difference!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home