posted by Z31 at 9:26 am
I got five, which I don't think is too bad, considering.TCH
Three out of ten... not bad for such blatant guesswork (although such questions as 'What year could women first sit exams' are clearly quite deducible). Although depressingly, I suspect I'd do equally well had the quiz been about Chippenham...
Ooh, the questions are different today, that's a bit crazy. They seem to change each time. I got 10 this time.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
I got five, which I don't think is too bad, considering.
TCH
Three out of ten... not bad for such blatant guesswork (although such questions as 'What year could women first sit exams' are clearly quite deducible). Although depressingly, I suspect I'd do equally well had the quiz been about Chippenham...
Ooh, the questions are different today, that's a bit crazy. They seem to change each time. I got 10 this time.
Post a Comment
<< Home