I'm rather confused...
... about rather a lot of things. But never mind.
In Sainsbury's I spent a few happy minutes inspecting the specialist/international section, and realising what a small bit of the world I've actually seen, despite my advanced age. Ought to try to remedy that. Come to that, my culinary experience is limited too, though nowhere near as limited as my expertise.
Oh, and Blackadder does have a laugh-track, apparently... yeah, I was surprised. Haven't actually checked yet, mind...!
In Sainsbury's I spent a few happy minutes inspecting the specialist/international section, and realising what a small bit of the world I've actually seen, despite my advanced age. Ought to try to remedy that. Come to that, my culinary experience is limited too, though nowhere near as limited as my expertise.
Oh, and Blackadder does have a laugh-track, apparently... yeah, I was surprised. Haven't actually checked yet, mind...!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home