Aaaargh...
...self-referencing nostalgia! Have been reading the archives of my own blog, and getting not exactly nostalgic but distinctly uncomfortable at how geeky I was back in June (and when it's that short a time ago it suggests that I still am*), and at how I've achieved absolutely nothing and gone absolutely nowhere (metaphorically, not physically) since leaving Cambridge, which is now, erm, 8 weeks ago... oh, actually that's not as long as I'd feared... still too long for what I've achieved in that time... and of course the final four weeks there were a bit pointless too.
Anyway, basically, no idea what I'm doing atm, am about to give up hope of ever sorting my room out; apparently I just don't have the motivation to get on with it... need to make some plans of some kind, stop regretting the past, find a future, etc. etc.
In other words, I can see the Master Plan becoming prominent again in the next few days...... but don't worry, it's not ripe for execution...
---
*Fact is, I'm generally mortified at the memory of practically anything I've ever said or done... and when not mortified, regretful because those cases of non-mortification are rare... I prithee remember that before judging me too harshly...
Anyway, basically, no idea what I'm doing atm, am about to give up hope of ever sorting my room out; apparently I just don't have the motivation to get on with it... need to make some plans of some kind, stop regretting the past, find a future, etc. etc.
In other words, I can see the Master Plan becoming prominent again in the next few days...
---
*Fact is, I'm generally mortified at the memory of practically anything I've ever said or done... and when not mortified, regretful because those cases of non-mortification are rare... I prithee remember that before judging me too harshly...

1 Comments:
Hee, execution. Though I suppose that's not really funny, or only in a very black sense.
Can't post on teamelgar from here, but for the record, I'm OK to sign into facebook. Though maybe I'm too late to be of much use by now anyway.
TCH
Post a Comment
<< Home