OK, so I'm a whiney bitch...
But it's a lovely day today. I've even opened my blind and I can see the blue sky and sunshine :)
Just back from a 10-mile outing, which was frankly so easy that I hardly noticed it. I therefore doubt whether it was particularly valuable exercise. Guess I could've pushed harder, though I'm a bit concerned that even on Cruizers my top speed on hard surfaces isn't very impressive. Anyway, next time I'd better carry on to the next town along.
I can see how it'd be quite easy to cover large distances on good surfaces, with the appropriate hardware; I'm limited by the fact that I have to get back to where I started by the end of the day, but with some creative use of cars or trains I should be able to get to some interesting places, in theory. So, hurrah!
Just back from a 10-mile outing, which was frankly so easy that I hardly noticed it. I therefore doubt whether it was particularly valuable exercise. Guess I could've pushed harder, though I'm a bit concerned that even on Cruizers my top speed on hard surfaces isn't very impressive. Anyway, next time I'd better carry on to the next town along.
I can see how it'd be quite easy to cover large distances on good surfaces, with the appropriate hardware; I'm limited by the fact that I have to get back to where I started by the end of the day, but with some creative use of cars or trains I should be able to get to some interesting places, in theory. So, hurrah!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home