Biketacular
Collected my bike (and extras costing about 20% of the bike's cost...) today; by the wonders of Andy's bike rack we took mine and Alex's to Andy's house, ten miles away, and cycled back home. I'm pretty impressed with it so far. Never been cycling with friends before, it's nice to have some company. Now all I need is a suitable parking space at home.
A-level results day today, I believe; hope everyone got the results they deserved. Don't know many people that age any more.
Seven people online on Adium, all with 'red' status. A sure sign that I should go and do something useful.
Gosh, it's sooooo hot today.
Andy decided that he hates Bath. I suppose it doesn't have the appeal it once did. What's the point of a city where almost everyone in the streets is a teenaged girl in a miniskirt, one has to ask. At least the ratio of smokers was pretty low.
A-level results day today, I believe; hope everyone got the results they deserved. Don't know many people that age any more.
Seven people online on Adium, all with 'red' status. A sure sign that I should go and do something useful.
Gosh, it's sooooo hot today.
Andy decided that he hates Bath. I suppose it doesn't have the appeal it once did. What's the point of a city where almost everyone in the streets is a teenaged girl in a miniskirt, one has to ask. At least the ratio of smokers was pretty low.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home