More bikes
Another trip to Bath, another new bike - for Vicky this time. Tomorrow, the Ridgeway - a 9am start is called for ... sigh ... so I shall have to get up at least three hours earlier than I did today...
Local news has just been telling us of the importance of avoiding being bitten by ticks, to avoid Lyme disease. But didn't make any suggestion of how to avoid being bitten by ticks. Presumably you'd just have to stay away from the countryside...
Local news has just been telling us of the importance of avoiding being bitten by ticks, to avoid Lyme disease. But didn't make any suggestion of how to avoid being bitten by ticks. Presumably you'd just have to stay away from the countryside...

2 Comments:
Same way you've avoided them to date... stay inside :-)
I hope you're up... it's stupidly early to be doing anything in Long Vac.
Flea repellent works on dogs. Not that Im saying you're a dog or that you should use flea repellent. Maybe an anti-bug spray?
(Or take Alex along to scare the fleas away.)
Post a Comment
<< Home