Bad Science
See link here, as suggested by him.
I'm also interested in people's choice of newspaper. I'm leaning towards the Indie atm myself.
---
Also... hehe. I'm not going to get into the rights and wrongs, but should we really expect everyone to be speaking out in a pro-environment manner or else be attacked by those who do? Seems slightly extreme. Though I admit I do make rather a sport of sometimes liking things all the more because I know Clarkson doesn't like them. The Prius, for example, and perhaps even cricket... (though time will tell on that one).
---
Apparently people have been panic-buying petrol. How stupid can you get? Do they not realise they'll only cause problems? Still, I guess as long as they have petrol for themselves that's all they're bothered about. Sounds like the government's not helping matters either...
I'm also interested in people's choice of newspaper. I'm leaning towards the Indie atm myself.
---
Also... hehe. I'm not going to get into the rights and wrongs, but should we really expect everyone to be speaking out in a pro-environment manner or else be attacked by those who do? Seems slightly extreme. Though I admit I do make rather a sport of sometimes liking things all the more because I know Clarkson doesn't like them. The Prius, for example, and perhaps even cricket... (though time will tell on that one).
---
Apparently people have been panic-buying petrol. How stupid can you get? Do they not realise they'll only cause problems? Still, I guess as long as they have petrol for themselves that's all they're bothered about. Sounds like the government's not helping matters either...

2 Comments:
a Indie person here...
do i get a permanent link from your blog?
You can have a link if you choose a name by which to be known; as you see, Alex is already taken!
Post a Comment
<< Home