Tompkins Table
Behind the times, I know, but I've just found it (the Independent story here, a table here). Catz top?? Christ's fourth?? At least we're above Emma, and at least it's not my fault!
In other news, I've been half-heartedly watching Thunderbirds; anachronistic and full of plot-holes indeed. I was particularly moved by a huge yellow machine called a Crablogger, which drives through the forest grabbing trees and pulverising them in a trice... deforestation at a rate of knots. Apparently it's powered by a nuclear reactor so dangerous that as soon as they start it up the crew have to deploy 'radiation shields' - i.e. block out the windscreen with a metal panel. It also has to be serviced every hour or so otherwise it explodes and destroys everything within fifty miles... and if the crew fall victim to food poisoning, only International Rescue can stop it crashing into a dam. At least I assume they can, I stopped watching.
Anyhoo, thinking of trying to change the tyres on my bike. Ooer, etc.
In other news, I've been half-heartedly watching Thunderbirds; anachronistic and full of plot-holes indeed. I was particularly moved by a huge yellow machine called a Crablogger, which drives through the forest grabbing trees and pulverising them in a trice... deforestation at a rate of knots. Apparently it's powered by a nuclear reactor so dangerous that as soon as they start it up the crew have to deploy 'radiation shields' - i.e. block out the windscreen with a metal panel. It also has to be serviced every hour or so otherwise it explodes and destroys everything within fifty miles... and if the crew fall victim to food poisoning, only International Rescue can stop it crashing into a dam. At least I assume they can, I stopped watching.
Anyhoo, thinking of trying to change the tyres on my bike. Ooer, etc.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home