Missing
In all the profiles and guides and brochures I've read, I don't think I've ever encountered a BioNatSci, and certainly not a PsychoNatSci. Where do they all go?
Now, I must go and persuade myself that there are worse candidates than me for post-graduation success of some variety...
---
Reason to be cheerful: I don't live in America. Two weeks' vacation per year?!
---
On the other hand, I've just been reviewing my CV and it's really unimpressive. I've spent many hours on it and it never seems to get better, so obviously I need to obtain some more stuff to put on it!
Now, I must go and persuade myself that there are worse candidates than me for post-graduation success of some variety...
---
Reason to be cheerful: I don't live in America. Two weeks' vacation per year?!
---
On the other hand, I've just been reviewing my CV and it's really unimpressive. I've spent many hours on it and it never seems to get better, so obviously I need to obtain some more stuff to put on it!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home