Sham Update
It's been pointed out to me that my sham-girlfriend plan isn't likely to work because most girls want more from a relationship than the plan offers, but in order for sham-girlfriends not just to be girl friends the relationship has to be exclusive, thus preventing them from being girlfriend to someone else at the same time. This is a fair objection, but doesn't in my view mean the plan couldn't work for anyone, because I know there are some people who don't want more from their relationships.
Further tedious details of my day available by one, more, or fewer emails I'm about to write.
Further tedious details of my day available by one, more, or fewer emails I'm about to write.

2 Comments:
How doth one sign up for the tedious email(s)?
Maybe you should put out a personal ad for a sham girlfriend. Although thinking about it, most people seem to write personal ads because they want too much from a relationship, so maybe that'd be counterproductive...
Well, Windows-2003-dude (does that even exist?), one has to be a long-standing/suffering friend whom I am willing to regale/bore with the slightly finer details of my life that I'm trying to keep off the blog...
Personal ad is an interesting idea. If people are willing to answer "join me" in their droves I expect a carefully-placed sham-girlfriend ad should draw at least some interest.
Or I could spend my time doing something a little more relevant... Not that that's ever really appealed...
Post a Comment
<< Home