"I know I said I wouldn't declare,"
said Michael Howard, "but I've decided who I want to be leader of the opposition". And the whole thing unfolds with a tedious inevitability...
But anyway, I thought someone might need reminding that the Blog-of-the-North is appearing gradually on September 29, by the magic of blogger, so don't forget to look for it if you're interested - click on the link for the September archive and it'll be pretty much at the top. Cheers.
But anyway, I thought someone might need reminding that the Blog-of-the-North is appearing gradually on September 29, by the magic of blogger, so don't forget to look for it if you're interested - click on the link for the September archive and it'll be pretty much at the top. Cheers.

1 Comments:
I swear you must be copying my TV-watching, as I've just watched the Howard speech as well.
The Torys seem to be talking a lot of sense, just wish I'd paid more attention to the Labour conferernce so I could compare them. SO much for a balanced and unbiased view...
jonc
Post a Comment
<< Home