Seend x2
So although I'd never been there before today, I was back in Seend tonight to meet up with some old friends. (Having first drunk copious amounts of tea to try to wake myself up... was really rather tired after that cycling!) Driving home, I was thankful for Radio 3, which is truly genius. It was my last outing in the Mégane before I get taken off the insurance. Shula's right, it does sound sporty... I know it's against my alleged eco-principles to drive something gratuitously powerful but I do get a kind of childish pleasure from it. [clutching at straws] And besides, driving 30 miles a week in a 30mpg car is still more 'eco' than 300 miles in a 60mpg car [/clutching at straws].
Time for some toast, I think. We have plain chocolate digestives, woohoo!
Time for some toast, I think. We have plain chocolate digestives, woohoo!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home